Travis Tuft and Jaimee Williams Tuft
Travis Tuft and Jaimee Williams Tuft are professional ballroom dancers. They compete all across America in the American Smooth style which consists of Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz.
Here is a video from USDC 2019 for the US National Pro Cabaret.
Ballroom Dance Competitions
Emerald Ball – 2021
Ranking: 3rd Place
Check out these other American Smooth Competitors
- Nick Cheremukhin and Viktorijia Barasihina
- Roman Malkhasyan and Galina Detkina
- Aleksander Vukosavljevic and Nevena Urosevic
- Max Sinitsa and Tatiana Seliverstova
- Vladyslav Nalyvaychuk and Briana Nalyvaychuk
- Peter Minkov and Yuliia Sorokata
- Dmytro Pohybil and Alona Kushnir
- Sergei Solodov and Ekaterina Maslennikova
- Mykhailo Azarov and Anastasia
- Trevor Guthrie and Emily Guthrie
Want to advertise with us?
Would you like to advertise on our site? Contact us today!